You can collect feedback from your users with Surveys and trigger other Chameleon Experiences based on this.
This can be great to show more personalized Tours or Launchers. For example, you can ask a new sign-up about their role or goal and then show an onboarding experience based on that.
To do this, choose Chameleon Survey events as a filter when creating a Target Audience (for a Tour, Launcher, or another Survey).
You will be able to filter users based on:
- Survey was seen: a user experienced the Survey, regardless of whether they exited or completed it
- Survey was answered/exited: based on whether a user completed or dismissed the Survey (first) step
- Survey response: based on the options available in the Survey step
Note: If you have set a Survey to repeat, then the most recent response will be used. If you have changed the text of the buttons in the Response step, the latest live options will be displayed, but all users who clicked that button will be included.
- Understand what Surveys are about
- Learn the different options available for configuring your Surveys
- Explore the different Survey types
- Discover what insights you can get from analyzing Surveys