You can use custom CSS (by adding it within the Styling section) to adjust the design of your Launchers.
Note: this may not be available on your plan. You can get access to custom CSS by upgrading to our Standard plan here.
The classes and options available:
- Target a specific Launcher by prefixing selectors with Launcher ID*:
- Adjusting the Menu styling (e.g. background color, corner radius):
- Adjusting the text within the Menu title:
- Adjusting the Menu dismiss:
- Adjusting the text for the Tours titles:
- Adjusting the text for the Tours descriptions:
- Adding or removing Search bar
- Adjusting the checkmark style for the checklist (within the Menu):
- Adjusting the Widget styling:
*Finding the ID of a Launcher
To find the ID of a Launcher, use the Browser Console. Right click the Launcher in question in the Sidebar and then click 'Inspect element'.
Hover over the
<li id="chmln-list-XXXXXXXX" row which corresponds to the Launcher above and then use the
XXXXXXXXX as the ID.