To enable more teammates to leverage Chameleon for their use cases you may invite them to your Chameleon account. However, there is a danger that your in-product Experiences become uncoordinated and disrupt your overall user experience.
With Chameleon's Roles functionality, you can delineate two different roles: Admins and Members. When this functionality enabled, Admins will have the following rights:
- Only people who can Activate (publish) or Deactivate (unpublish) Experiences
- Adjust account-wide Settings (see below)
- Change Admin status of another teammate (make or remove them as Admin)
- Remove teammates from the Chameleon account (meaning they no longer have access to create or edit any Experiences)
In this scenario, Members (non-Admins) will be able to view, create, edit Experiences as normal.
Example of account-wide settings that can only be configured by Admins once the Roles functionality is enabled.
The first person from your domain to sign-up for Chameleon will automatically be an Admin. You can view and manage Admins from the Team section on your Chameleon dashboard:
Without the Roles functionality enabled, every member of your Chameleon account has the ability to make the adjustments outlined above.
👉 Have any questions? All your admins have left the company? Feel free to reach out to us!
- Discover the available pricing plans
- Manage your domains and subdomains
- Manage the data you sent to Chameleon
- Manage your account