To enable more teammates to leverage Chameleon for their use cases you may invite them to your Chameleon account. However, there is a danger that your in-product Experiences become uncoordinated and disrupt your overall user experience.
With Chameleon's roles and permissions, you can restrict the ability to activate, publish, or deploy any Chameleon Experience to only Admins on your account. Other members of your Chameleon account will be able to view, create, edit Experiences as normal.
You can manage Admins from the Team section on your Chameleon dashboard:
Admins also have the following rights around team management:
- Change Admin status of another teammate (make or remove them as Admin)
- Remove teammates from the Chameleon account (meaning they no longer have access to create or edit any Experiences)
The first person from your domain to sign-up for Chameleon will automatically be an Admin.
👉 Have any question? All your admins have left the company? Feel free to reach out to us!
- Discover the available pricing plans
- Manage your domains and subdomains
- Manage the data you sent to Chameleon
- Manage your account