One of the first things you may want to do with Chameleon is to set the default styling of your Experiences, such that when you create any new Experience, it will automatically be on-brand.
Set brand defaults
You will be prompted to set all your default styles during the onboarding, and you can do this again from the Home View:
This will automatically configure all your Styling options and make it easy to get started. Couple of tips in doing this:
- Choose a bright primary color
- Contrast the background and text colors
- Make sure your font input exactly matches the font on your page
You can also adjust different styling components individually, either as the default for your account, or to apply to a particular Tour. Do that in the Styling section.
Here you can set your defaults:
- Font -- we will pull from fonts loading on your page
- Colors -- for text, background, button etc.
- CSS -- for more detailed styling. Can apply to all Experiences, or any group, down to a specific step. Learn more here.
Once you make any changes, ensure you select where to apply these changes (from the dropdown) and hit "Save & Apply".
If applying to existing Live Experiences, these will be marked as "Edited" so you can review and then click "Apply Edits" in each Experience to deploy the changes.
💡 Tip: to avoid confusion between your tour and your interface for new users (or those not totally familiar with your product) you should consider using contrasting / complementary colors for tours, to help them stand out.