A banner is essentially a Tour step that displays full width at the top of a page. You can include the same components within a banner as in any other step.
To create this, adjust your step accordingly:
- Select Focus > Position > Relative to Screen
- Click on the step and then add 100% to the width input
- Click on any buttons in the step and choose 'Position = Center right' (this will make the buttons inline with your text)
You can configure any other components as normal. Some suggestions include:
- Remove the dismiss as a component (to allow a user to exist, use one of the button actions)
- Reduce the corner radius (found by clicking the step) to 0 px
Note: This step will show as part of a Tour. If you'd like to create an independent banner, do not add any other steps to the Tour.