Chameleon's current pricing plans are available on our pricing page.
The plan options are:
This gives smaller companies all the functionality they need to create tooltips and product tours. It includes user targeting, custom styling, basic data integrations, but will also include subtle branding and no email / chat support.
Available for smaller teams that need advanced integrations (like Salesforce, Hubspot), more technical control (custom CSS, JS code editor etc.) and A/B testing. It will include Chameleon's native event tracker (to measure and leverage user actions) and our new Intercom Messenger App.
For larger teams, that prioritize results based on in-product tours. We will strategize with you, help you build tours and train your team. We also offer POC / pilots and contingency-based agreements.
All plans include...
- Unlimited usage: Build guidance for different products, use cases and objectives.
- Custom styling: Extensive styling options to help you easily design the perfect look.
- Full organization access: No limitations on seats: invite all your teammates to leverage Chameleon!
- Data & JS API: Download (or upload) your data and send to other services.
- Money-back guarantee: Get a full refund within the first month if you're unhappy.
These plans will vary based on monthly active users (MAUs), and whether you commit monthly or annually (yearly payment up front).
You can calculate your price based on our MAUs using our slider on our plans page:
Here are some example prices for the Basic and Standard plans. The pricing for the Enterprise plan is always custom based on your needs and we will be happy to provide you a quote:
For 2k MAUs:
- Basic: annually = $99 / mo; monthly = $139 / mo
- Standard: annually = $199 / mo; monthly = $279 / mo
For 10k MAUs:
- Basic: annually = $274 / mo; monthly = $384 / mo
- Standard: annually = $449 / mo; monthly = $629 / mo
For 45k MAUs:
- Basic: annually = $563 / mo; monthly = $789 / mo
- Standard: annually = $806 / mo; monthly = $1129 / mo
For annual plans, the first payment taken will be based upon the MAUs observed during the free trial. Subsequently monthly payments will be taken based on additional MAUs observed in that month.
For examples if we observe 2k MAUs during the free trial, the first payment taken for the Standard plan will be $199 x 12 = $2,388. If in the second month, we see 10k MAUs, then an additional payment of ($449 - $199) = $250 will be taken that month.