You can format body / dismiss / button text within your step with "markdown" formatting -- a simple code for styling your text.
Markdown styling options
- Code word:
- Extra line breaks are NOT collapsed as they would in traditional markdown
[text] (link URL)without the space between the
- Horizontal rule (line) three asterisks
***or three underscores
___on its own line. This generates an
<hr>tag and remember you can use line line breaks above and below for better spacing.
- Header 1 (largest font size):
- Header 2 (second largest font size):
- Header 6 (smallest font size):
- Bulleted list:
- Numbered list:
- Second indent: leave a space before the dash or number
Note: please ensure there is a return (line break) above the list start, and that there is space between the dash or number and text.
- Left aligned: nothing -- this is the default
- Right aligned:
- Center aligned:
🤓Markdown was created in 2004 to provide greater readability and flexibility for text formatting. Many other products, such as Github, Slack and Trello use a version of this too!