You can format the text within your Experiences using Markdown - a simple code for styling your text.
Markdown styling options
- Code word:
Note: Extra line breaks are NOT collapsed as they would in traditional markdown.
- Horizontal rule (line):
***(three asterisks) or
___(three underscores) on its own line.
Note: This generates an
<hr> tag and remember you can use line breaks above and below for better spacing.
- Header 1 (largest font size):
- Header 2 (second largest font size):
- Header 6 (smallest font size):
- Bulleted list:
- Numbered list:
- Second indent: leave a space before the dash or number
Note: Please ensure there is a return (line break) above the list start, and that there is space between the dash or number and text.
- Left aligned: nothing -- this is the default
- Right aligned:
- Center aligned:
Did you know? 🤓
Markdown was created in 2004 to provide greater readability and flexibility for text formatting. Many other products, such as Github, Slack, and Trello use a version of it too!
- Learn how to change fonts
- Change your default account-wide styling
- Discover how to support multiple languages
- Understand how to use merge tags to personalize your content